- 2 28, 2022
- |Environmental Health
- No Comments
Welcome to Floor Coverings Internationl. Tile and stone flooring have been around for centuries, and its easy to see why. They have their own unique properties that other flooring options can't offer. If you desire to improve the square footage in your residence, then get ready for tile or stone. They're extremely durable and they're perfect for high foot-traffic areas. Hardwood and stone flooring is a wonderful solution for entryways, kitchens, hallways, showers and more. Wherever you put the floor down, will imediately enhance the aesthetics of your home.
When you're upgrading your floors and you want something different, we can explain what diverse options tile and stone flooring are. We carry a vast variety of hardwoods, so you have a multitude of options to pick from. We can even display how our selection will sit in your space. We are your personal flooring craftsmen and we will help you with your preferences, what styles are best in your residence, and answer any questions you may think of.
Tile is a popular option, which is why many homeowners go with this choice. It provides you with a rustic look and it can be an affordable flooring solution. It's a great value and that's why so many homeowners love them. No matter what architectural and interior design your home has, tile can be placed into any fashion. With exceptional patterns, textures and pigments, you can find something that looks great in your home.
Here are some of the advantages of tile floors:
- Our tile selection is large, which means you have so many options to choose from and you can have a unique design
- Cleaning and maintaining tile is simple
- Stain-resistant grout is an option for high foot-traffic or messy areas
- Accent colors can be used to truly make your space your own
Stone flooring is truly ageless, so you won't have to worry about it going out of style. Stone comes in many variations naturally and you can also change it's pigments with dyes. You can use stone to enhance triming , define patterns, shapes and more. Whatever style you've envisioned, you can achieve them with stone floors. Our expert staff is there every step of the way to help you out with any of your stone flooring requests.
Below are just some of the benefits of stone flooring
- Comes in a wide selection of materials, so there's something for everyone's particular taste
- Extremely strong and can withstand long periods of time
- Very easy to clean and maintain so it's perfect for large families
- They're good at controlling the temperature in your space whether you need a room warm or cool
Hardwood flooring is a homeowners dream, so you won't have to worry about it going out of style. With a vast number ofeco-friendly flooring Irving, TX